It is a fact that any device, such as computers and mobiles, tends to slow down with time. They become sluggish and hangs frequently.
If you are a coder, then having a slow PC can be stressful and frustrating. For the best efficiency, a coder must have a PC that can compile and run the codes quickly, without breaking down.
The situation becomes worse for the low-end system. The code editors may frequently crash in a sluggish computer.
Mostly, the main problem with the old devices is, with time, they tend to accumulate a large amount of irrelevant data, which may eventually become the reason for the slowness of the machine. Disk Cleanup is a great option but it is not enough and not advanced solution.
Luckily PC optimization software can help the coders in this case. These software programs can highly boost up the system performance by removing the unnecessary files and also optimize the settings for the best use.
If you are a coder looking for an Optimization Software for your system, here are some of the best in the market to choose from.
Best Optimization Software
1. Auslogics BoostSpeed 11
The first in our list is the Auslogics BoostSpeed 11. It is developed by Australian privately owned developer and publisher of PC optimization software, Auslogics. BoostSpeed 11 from Auslogics removes junk files, updates drivers, maintains system stability, and maximizes the system's performance. It also protects user privacy by eliminating the traces of personal activities and guard your personal pieces of information.
It always looks for the programs or files that are responsible for slow down and removes them. BoostSpeed 11 also deleted the corrupt keys and entries from the system registry to maintain the stability.
Another big reason to trust on Auslogics BoostSpeed 11 is, it is the award-winning PC optimization software.
- Cat Mode that disables the keyboard and mouse while you are away from the system so that pets cannot cause any trouble
- File Shredder that deletes files in a way that no one can recover it
- Disk Doctor that scan and fix disks issues
- Browser Protection that warns about settings change and clear tracking data
2. IObit Advanced SystemCare
IObit is one of the most reputed names in the PC optimization market. For maintaining an ideal environment, it monitors the processor's performance in real-time. It comes with the advanced features and functionalities to keep your system away from crashes. IObit's interface is quite straightforward and easy to use and get used to for even the beginner. However, its installer comes with an additional program that can be avoided.
- An in-built junk cleaner for better optimization.
- In-built antivirus to safeguard your system.
- An intruder selfie feature that captures the image of the person who tries to invade your system.
- Internet Booster for faster browsing.
- Uninstaller to remove the unnecessary browser plugins and extensions.
3. Piriform CCleaner
Piriform CCleaner is a popular PC cleaner and optimizer. It is a user favorite because of its unique ability to scrap junk files and folders from every corner of the system, where other cleaner apps can't reach. It regularly cleans your system and organizes it for the best working. The paid version of the CCleaner comes with real-time protection and an option to schedule a cleanup.
However, with the free version, users will get many features such as temporary file remover, browser caches and cookies remover, and more PC optimization features. It is also light-weight and does not consume much CPU power.
- Protects your identity by removing the browsing traces
- It comes with a PC stabilizer that fixes broken or corrupted registries and settings.
- Update drivers
- It provides the option to customize the cleaning process as per user requirement.
- Have a tool to optimize internet speed
4. Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is another excellent PC optimization tool. Like shampoo cleans the dirt from your hair, Ashampoo cleans the junk from your PC in the same way. If you regularly concern your privacy, Ashampoo Optimizer provides a tool to hide your private information and delete the traces that lead to it. It scrapes away the redundant files, thereby clearing the space on your PC. To speed up the system, it regularly monitors the temporary and junk files.
For detailed information on why you should remove the particular file, you can click on 'Details' on your scan results. Further, WinOptimizer also includes a module for routine disk defrag and startup optimization.
- Comes with an internet connection tuner
- Have an in-built uninstaller to remove unwanted and stubborn applications
- Backup the registry so that it can be restored
- Automatically repairs or remove the invalid registry entry.
5. Iolo System Mechanic
Last in our list is Iolo System Mechanic. It is the best optimizer application if you are facing gaming issues, frequent system crashes, and other optimization problems, it can fix them all. The uninstaller of Iolo is capable of removing unwanted apps and system bloatware. It can also clear out RAM, delete non-required logs, browser histories, and caches. The traces of your online activity are also hidden to protect your privacy. The PC optimization toolkit makes an immediate impact and significantly increases the PC speed.
- It makes internet usage more optimized.
- Comes with specially designed Bloatware remover
- Allows you to erase the entire hard drive
- A LiveBoost tool to enhance the overall performance of the PC
- Pro version lets you recover the accidentally deleted data
These are the top Optimization Software to enhance your system performance and make it coding friendly. As a coder, you need to be carefree about your system issues, and full concentration should be on programming. So, for that, you may choose any of the above programs and let it handle your system's optimization stress.